As part of my attempt to provide a positive influence for student-athletes, I offer speaking engagements for teams, classes, student groups, and more.
I speak about my experiences growing up as a competitive student-athlete, and how those experiences have helped to shape me as I progressed through college and beyond. I share what I did to help me become both the Valedictorian of one of the largest high schools in my state, while also being a three-sport captain and being selected as an All-State football player.
The exact topics are tailored to the audience, but some of the particular themes that I cover are:
- Overcoming obstacles and using these experiences to your advantage
- The importance of prioritization
- Mentorship and role models
- How athletics can help you be a better student, and vice versa
- Building skills to help with the transitions from high school to college, and then college into adult life
- How competitive experiences early in life help to build a competitive advantage later
For more information, contact me at email@example.com.